Friday, December 14, 2012

Dinner for Teenagers

I'm having my officers and section leaders over for dinner on Wednesday night to thank them for all their hard work this semester.  They are ridiculously excited to see my house and to eat "free food."  This gives me a good kick in the butt to get my house cleaned, which is good.

However, I need to come up with something to make.  I'll have three teenage boys and five girls over.  We have a gig earlier in the afternoon, so I won't have all day to cook, but I should have enough time.  The kids say they aren't picky (I've noticed recently that they really do just inhale almost anything).

This is where you come in...what should I make these kiddos?  One thought I had was chicken parm with salad and garlic bread.  A downside to that is that most won't be sitting at a table to eat and that could be tricky.  I also saw that ham is on sale for a good price this week, so I had considered making ham and potatoes or something.  Oh or maybe I should just make my ridiculously bad for you mac n cheese.  Anywho, any ideas??

Also, it will be the birthday of one of the kids, so if you had a dynamite cake recipe I need to try, let me know.

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment