Monday, April 16, 2012

Blog Startup Message

Recently I have taken up an interest in healthy cooking.  Since I am home and Zoe is working it seemed only right that I should be doing the cooking and I wanted to continue the family tradition of eating really good, nutritious food which Zoe has maintained for so many years.  So I have had to learn what is good to eat (turns out it's just all those things Zoe has been serving) and how to cook it.  And of course, it turns out to be a lot of fun making food that tastes really good.

I thought it would be fun to set up a blog for sharing successful recipes (or reports on experiments that are not so successful), nutrition information, etc. within the family.

I will post my Chana Masala recipe to start today, then will try to catch up on a few others as well as one not so successful experiment.  Please feel free to comment and post your own ideas.

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment