Friday, June 22, 2012

An Un-healthy Request

Hey Ma!  Can you post the recipes for fruit pizza and Aunt Boo's (is that right?) rhubarb pudding?  I know they're not healthy, but you're allowed to splurge every now and then.

Also, anyone have any ideas to use up pesto?  My basil was growing like crazy, so I made some basil/spinach pesto (easy way to incorporate a few cups of healthy spinach).  I made it with pasta, more spinach, tomatoes, and broccoli.  I still have quite a bit leftover - how else do you use it?

Oh and one last thing - I made your Gohbi and Channa Masala the other night.  It was delicious!

Happy Friday,
Molly

3 comments:

  1. It goes great as a component of an 'oil-and-vinegar plus creative additions' salad dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or on french bread under the broiler, or as a pizza topping

    ReplyDelete
  3. pesto - on pizza; freeze it! and enjoy a quick easy dinner and taste of summer throughout the year; spread a pack of cream cheese in a small baking dish, cover with pesto and bake until the cream cheese is warm and bubbly, take it to your next party with a bag of chips and watch it disappear.

    ReplyDelete